mwahahahaha!!!;-)

Friday, June 04, 2004

hewwo!

I am in global studies. the teacher really doesn't care if I am here or jumping a bridge, as long as she doesn't have to write about it. Okay, I'm being rude, but seriously!
Oh well... I will sing to you untill the villagers run at me with pitchforks... and fire... I'm afraid of fire.
Boredom,
I have boredom,
And I feel so low that I could surely cry....
(to the tune of heaven)

Yiiiiiii!
I just survive the fire, pitchforks, swearing, and maleigning of a number of psycho wadr patients, the villagers, and one very angry chicken!
This is fun! Let's see what happens if I sing like a dying cat!

Boredoooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeow!!!
Hee Hee!!
bye bye, -Betty


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home