mwahahahaha!!!;-)

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Aerin M

I need a title to write in your blog, erm... betty-chan??? -_-;; Oy. I guess you're not on my blog list after all!! >.<

YAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

There are 5 more days of school left! ^_____^ Summer is almost upon us!!!!

*looking back on your other posts*

Wow, you went a little crazy, didn't you? Hehehehehe... Getting a little lonely all by yourself in this wonderful expanse of space also known as blogger.com?

YOU NEED TO GO TO THE FORMAL DANCE, hands down, okay??? -_-;; MWAHAHAHAAAA!!! THOU SHALT GO, WHETHER THOU DOTH WANT IT, OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Hey, being evil's fun!!!

I should go now. Bell's gonna ring in five minutes!!! ^__^

Bai bai, erm... Betty-chan!!

~Aerin-chan

"The world needs more randomness." ~Me. How sad is that? I'm quoting myself now! -_-;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home