mwahahahaha!!!;-)

Thursday, June 03, 2004

i'm melting!!!

ok, so who told mother nature to turn up the heat?! I don't know about everybody else out there, but I am a rain baby, born and bred, and this heat is not nice to me!!! Not only am I literally melting, (my foot has been reduced to a puddle) but I am burning at the speed of light! Literally!
I am one of those poor unfortunates that can't go outside for 15 minutes without getting a nasty sunburn, and there is not enough aloe in the world! spf 30 is apparently not strong enough! Hmmph ;-(
so all of you peoples with your funky rain dances and chanting, bring it on!!!
i need help!

sorry for the ranting, put a song in your heart...

the sky is blue (blue skies, smilin at me...)
the grass is green (it's not easy being green...)
sugar is sweet(let me call you sweetheart...)
and youre peachy keen!(your turn to think of a song, the fifties don't agree with me!)

have a great day, but bring sunscreen to spare!
-Betty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home